PRV Audio 8MR600X 8" Pro Audio Midrange Speaker 8ohm
- Calculated at Checkout
Extreme mid range performance is what PRV Audio's 8MR600X is all about. designed to be a class leading mid range in the pro audio realm, this driver has a sensitivity of 98 dB and only weighs 7 pounds.
The 2" voice coil ensures high heat dissipation and the necessary motor strength to deliver high sensitivity even on high power with the minimum distortion. A Qts of 0.37 and an unique double roll dimple suspension design allows for a flat response from 200Hz to 2500Hz, even at high excursion controlling well its natural paper cone at its 5.25 mm Xmax.
Capable of high output and low distortion, this midrange is perfect for filling in the important midrange response in any high output sound system.
- Nominal Diameter8"
- Power Handling (RMS)300 Watts
- Power Handling (max)600 Watts
- Impedance8 ohms
- Frequency Response85 to 8,500 Hz
- Sensitivity98 dB 2.83V/1m
- Voice Coil Diameter2"
- Resonant Frequency (Fs)76.90 Hz
- DC Resistance (Re)5.7 ohms
- Voice Coil Inductance (Le)0.49 mH
- Mechanical Q (Qms)7.07
- Electromagnetic Q (Qes)0.43
- Total Q (Qts)0.40
- Compliance Equivalent Volume (Vas)0.71 ft.³
- Mechanical Compliance of Suspension (Cms)0.25 mm/N
- BL Product (BL)10.54 Tm
- Diaphragm Mass Inc. Airload (Mms)17.31g
- Moving Mass Of Diaphragm (Mmd)15.19
- Maximum Linear Excursion (Xmax)5.25 mm
- Surface Area of Cone (Sd)241 cm²
- Voice Coil Wire MaterialCCA
- Voice Coil FormerKapton® / Polyimide
- Basket / Frame MaterialCast Aluminum
- Magnet MaterialFerrite
- Overall Outside Diameter8.21"
- Baffle Cutout Diameter7.29"
- # Mounting Holes8
- Sealed Volume0.191 ft.³
- Sealed F3161.5 Hz
- Vented Volume0.568 ft.³
- Vented F384.83 Hz